What You'll Hear
In today’s increasingly competitive, value-based market, accurate and timely risk adjustment is critical to the success of payer organizations, directly impacting both plan revenue and care quality. Effectively tackling risk adjustment starts with streamlining the chart review process and improving coder productivity, efficiency and accuracy. Join this webinar to learn how to address key risk adjustment challenges facing health plans today and the steps you can take to master risk adjustment through improved coding practices.
Murray Brozinsky, Chief Strategy Officer, Talix
Top Reasons To Attend
- Understand key risk adjustment challenges facing health plans and how to address them.
- Understand the importance of accurate coding and its financial impact.
- Learn strategies for improving chart review processes and coding practices.
- Apply strategies to achieve improved coding accuracy, efficiency and productivity.
RISE Members: Register for FREE!*
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed to specifically benefit those with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Risk adjustment
- Business operations
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- Which key areas do health plans need to address to succeed at risk adjustment?
- What is the impact of accurate coding on risk adjustment success?
- What strategies can health plans adopt to improve chart review and coding processes?
- What types of tools can health plans leverage to improve coding accuracy and efficiency?
*To receive a complimentary seat in this webinar, RISE MEMBERS must register by Tuesday, January 24, 2017.
When & Where
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Time: 1:30pm Eastern Time
Duration: 1 hour
Conveniently attend the webinar from your office or home!