What You'll Hear
Pressures on risk adjustment are signaling the waning utility of traditional approaches. These pressures include such things as risk-based model enrollment growth, increasingly complex data submission requirements, scrutiny from regulators, and downward reimbursement pressures. In the era of value-based care, an integrated, comprehensive framework is required to address the ongoing financial, patient care, and competitive challenges facing risk-bearing organizations.
In this webinar, attendees will discover that when risk adjustment is treated as a priority – not just as an administrative exercise – and brought into the organization’s long-term strategy, it can be properly leveraged as an asset to drive growth and advance the organization’s mission of keeping patients healthy. Risk-bearing entities who embrace a 360° approach to risk adjustment will outpace their competitors in the transition to value-based care models.
Founder, Chief Development Officer
Top Reasons To Attend
- Discover a fundamentally new way to perform risk adjustment that considers optimization from all angles, including how to:
- modernize technology
- enhance provider collaboration
- integrate across multiple departments
- transform risk adjustment into a strategic lever
- obtain performance control and transparency
- evaluate risk adjustment vendors and partners
- Learn about the 8 components of the 360° Risk Adjustment framework, and leave with recommendations for driving success in each area
- Uncover how to assess the status quo and develop a performance baseline for measuring success
- Gather evidence to build your business case for investing in risk adjustment improvements
- Create a blueprint for improvement by adopting our transformation planning framework
RISE Members: Register for FREE!*
Who Should Attend
Managers, Directors, and Executives responsible for Risk Adjustment, Quality, Value-based Care Strategy, Finance, and Government Programs. These include both health plan / payer side as well as provider side organizations. This webinar will be of greatest value to those attendees with responsibilities for:
- program management
- vendor relations
- HCC coding and documentation quality, and compliance
- Overall revenue management
- Those involved in the HEDIS, quality and accountability metrics such as Stars and QRS, or under ACO arrangements.
Get Answers to These Important Questions
- How can I assess my organization’s status quo capacity and readiness, and develop a blueprint for transformation?
- How can I make sure that the appropriate organizational structure, goals, and incentives are in place?
- How can I manage the growing volume of patient data and use it to drive performance?
- How can I proactively identify care gaps so that patient diagnoses are accurately captured at the point of care?
- How can I engage my provider network to improve both clinical and financial outcomes?
- How can I acquire and derive maximum value of clinical data across my network?
- How can I improve the accuracy and efficiency of medical record reviews?
- How can I ensure that my organization remains compliant with evolving regulations?
*To receive a complimentary seat in this webinar, RISE MEMBERS must register by Tuesday, April 11, 2017.
When & Where
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
2:00 pm EST
Register Now: Space is Limited!